Saturday, November 28, 2015

Way to No Where : Poem by Hilihang Lawati

            Way To Nowhere

                

My apathetic brain is empty,
Nothing is left there.
Only the emptiness,
No light in the day,
No sleep at night,
Only the path can feel
The shadow of my presence.

Why can't you see me?
Why can't you feel my presence?
Why can't you smell my breath?
 I am standing 
Beside you.
I am here passing all streams,
Leaving a tall mountain of snow,
Putting aside the gun,
leaving behind the jungle of rhododendrons,

Now,
I am exhausted from my journey,
And fell off
The ladder of my dream.
Still I am on the way, 
Leading to nowhere. 

                   
                   
             
        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expressionist Qualities in Thamsuhang's Itnimha ( Limbu Semi-Epic)

Expressionist Qualities in Thamsuhang’s Itnimha ...